The African Regional Congress of Families is an African Conference that started in 2009 and has taken place in different African Countries. This year, it will take place in NIIA Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria from 27th March to 29th March 2017. The conference will be discussing the family, woman, girl child and empowerment with various local and international speakers.
The Foundation for African Culture and Heritage invites all University students to participate for free in these densely packaged investing days with lunch and transportation taken care off conveniently!
Speakers at the event are…
- Professor Yemi Osibanjo: The acting president of the Fereral Republic of Nigeria
- Dr Alveda King: Niece of Martin Luther King
- Brain Brown: President, World Congress of Families
- Amb. Usman Sarki: United Nations
- Amb. Uche Ajulu-Chukwu: Nigerian Ambassador to South Africa
- Josh Craddock: CitizenGo campaign manager
- Ada Kakembo: Human Life International, Uganda
- Sharon Slater: Family Watch International
And many more…
How do you make sure you do not miss it all?
Send your name and email address to Sandra on 07064672606 via whatsapp or SMS and don’t be left behind.
Or, contact us @afara (08023062501) on or before 26th march and let’s book you in already!